|Are You Standing In Hot Coals?
|Lesson Fifteen: by turtle
Sometimes it is easier to talk about another subject. The devil loves to use any verse he can and twist it to mean something else.
Many antichrist have taken these next few verse out of context. One reason I like to bring this out so you will be aware of it.
Awareness for your battle against the enemy. One has to know who and what the enemy is and how deceptive they can be. Anyone
following a minister is already deceived to a point. It is one thing to admire someone and the work they do and another thing to be
over zealous to the point you do anything for them. You need to know your battle lines. One becomes a door mat if they do not
know where to draw the line and easily persuaded to follow the latest scam or the latest teaching. The gospel of Jesus does not
change. Christ died and rose again the third day. His salvation plan is for you. However the lie comes when people do not
understand who Jesus is or who God is. When one thinks they are equal to God or Jesus then they have fallen into a devils trap.
I often think Apostle John wrote this book in mind of the wolves, so one could understand the difference. And truth be known some
feel all one needs to study is the four gospel and only the red lettering. Actually the entire inspired Word of God is important. Now
with this said lets begin chapter 5 of I John.
1 John 5:1 KJV
(1) Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is
begotten of him.
First one must believe Jesus is the Christ to be born of God. Many groups out there that recognize that Jesus lived but do not
recognize Jesus as the Messiah. The Jews were blinded to this fact for a purpose, however what about those not blinded that reject
the Messiah. The Jews were blinded to their Messiah in order to carry out God’s will. What is the difference in being blinded for a
purpose and not being blinded but being blind because one rejects the Messiah?
I think it time to add some scripture to back up the point. See one thing is certain many ask what about those that did not know.
What does scripture say.
Romans 9:14-24 KJV
(14) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
(15) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have
(16) So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
(17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee,
and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
(18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
(19) Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
(20) Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made
(21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
(22) What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath
fitted to destruction:
(23) And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
(24) Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Romans 11:5-32 KJV
(5) Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace:
otherwise work is no more work.
(7) What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
(8) (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should
not hear;) unto this day.
(9) And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
(10) Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the
Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their
(13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
(14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
(15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
(16) For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
(17) And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them
partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
(18) Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
(19) Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
(20) Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
(21) For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
(22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in
his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
(23) And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
(24) For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how
much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that
blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
(30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
(31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
(32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Israel unbelief is for a purpose. Just like the Gentiles blindness was for a purpose. Yet we each are responsible for what we believe if
our hearts are not hardened by God. God mercy to fulfill His will is vast, but is not to those who chose willfully do not believe.
Pharaoh in Exodus heart was harden so he would not believe. Take time to read the account from Exodus 1 through about chapter
10 or there about. You got a week, before the next lesson.